Kelsi Parker
546 Fun Lane
Los Angeles, CA 52546
March 19, 2013
Mrs. Debolt
1717 West Main St.
Festus, MO 63028
Dear Mrs. DeBolt:
Hello my name is Kelsi Parker. In the recent start of the last quarter of the school year I have been put into your 4th hour class, but you already knew that. In this letter, I hope to tell you something that you don't already know. Well as you may have noticed I am a chattier person. I honestly don't know how I can keep my mouth shut sometimes because it seems as if my brain never turns off so my mouth doesn't either. That's something I need to work on. I'm also a very weird person, and sometimes I don't know what's wrong with me.
Some things that you may not know about me are that I really like the colors Blue and Purple. I love to sing and dance, but I should probably stick to singing because I dance like a seal. I have 2 sisters and 1 brother, and they're really annoying but I love them. I love to act in, film, and edit videos even though they're not really that good and are recorded with a webcam. I really like making people smile and always try to make people laugh.
I do have some computer expirience, but not a lot. I have a laptop that I'm on a lot. I like to make silly videos and edit them on Windows Movie Maker. I just make them for fun and eventually delete them. The only computer classes I've taken are the ones that the school provides. I really like to write on this blog that I have. So even though I don't have a lot of experience, I would defintely like to get some more.
Sincerely,
Kelsi Parker