Tuesday, May 20, 2014

When I Get Home

having fun with frinds
when I get home I get something to eat, usually cereal or chicken nuggets. Then I put my book bag up on top of my mini fridge. then I get my homework out  and turn on the radio  and listen to 92.3 W.I.L. or 93.7 the bull. I then get something to drink finish my homework and study and then when I'm done I stick my feet out the window and just listen to the music and nature. I usually do this for about a 1 or 2 and then I go get something to eat (dinner time) and then I go back to my room and read or I just sit in my chair and jam to every song that I know and just try to have a fun day everyday of the year.

No comments:

Post a Comment