![]() |
| http://leadershiptraq.com/5-attitudes-for-aging-gracefully-2/ 5 ATTITUDES FOR AGING GRACEFULLY | |
Tuesday, September 23, 2014
What I Will Remember About Being Young
When I am older I will never forget my friends that I have and what we've been through. I will remember not having to pay bills and being fun. Adults forget these things because they have a lot of stress on their minds and they are getting old. I wish I could always feel young and have as much fun as I am right now. Adults think they had a perfect childhood but our generation is the most technological and smart generation. They wish they could be young again but its to late and they did what they could and had a lot of fun. I wish I could stay in my teens forever. I hope my kids realize that I had the most fun at this age then any other so far.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment