Friday, April 26, 2013

Ally Jennings

Born on July 17, 2000 an amazing person came onto this Earth. Because she is obsessed with the TV show Glee like myself, I find her to be one of the most awesome people I know. She is truly kind hearted and is always nice, but that doesn't mean she's not afraid to stand up for herself. Even though she can get very annoying at times, I still love her as a sister. Her personality is outrageous and crazy. She is so pretty and just all around beautiful and she needs to know it. Ally has amazing taste in music, so when I come over we can jam out to our favorite bands. She judges people by who they truly are and not how the look, act, or preform in school. She is just an absolutely amazing person and I'm glad we're friends.

Picture from here...