http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1100646/Michael-Jackson-silences-rumours-money-trouble-renting-100-000-month-mansion.html |
| Picture From Michael Jackson silences rumours of money trouble by renting a $100,000 a month mansion | Mail Online |
Thursday, March 29, 2012
If I Won The Lottery
If i won the lottery i would fix the rest of my house and build a pool in back. Our family would be so happy. We would buy new cars and give some of the money to my sister brother and more. I would a car for myself to learn how to drive. We would buy more land and built a nother house somewhere else. I would build a paintball field and buy alot of old cool guns so we could go hunting. We would build a big club house for the weekends when our friends come over and have big parties all night. We would build a basketball court and Green lantern statue.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment